Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

The powers that be will make sure Real Madrid win tonight regardless of what happens.

I genuinely won't even watch it. Another night of linesmen constantly putting their flag up when Dortmund attack along with Real Madrid being let off with 200 tactical fouls and given a harsh penalty.

You are Mystic SWP. I will claim my £5 tomorrow.

So true - sadly.

It will be unbearable if Madrid win - which they almost certainly will. I won't be watching and won't be getting any sleep either tonight with the bastards celebrating all night.

It will be unbearable if Madrid win - which they almost certainly will. I won't be watching and won't be getting any sleep either tonight with the bastards celebrating all night.

They had to play like Bolton managed by Allardyce to get past City. They are not exactly the best team in Europe.

Madrid will win by 3 or 4.

Dortmund finished 5th in an 18 team league this season and are the worst finalist since Liverpool in 05, and even that Liverpool team had Alonso and Gerrard in it. This team has nobody of note.

Anything can happen though. Especially in a final.

I and most people would of predicted City beat Man U comfortably.

Same for Leverkusen v Atalanta and they lost 3-0!

Only takes a few players below par, wasted passes/chances and games swing.

That’s why everyone who demands England win the Euros forget that in knockout football anything can happen- regardless if you have the best players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.