Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

But anything can happen in the moment. Someone here summed it up perfectly. Madrid are like cockroaches. If you don’t smack them to oblivion or are ruthless, they’ll keep coming back.
I agree, but this ref seems more hot on dissent than for challenges.

City need to bin league cup and FA cup next season and go for both Prem and Champions league, easily best team in Europe only thing stopping them is amount of games to play.

City need to bin league cup and FA cup next season and go for both Prem and Champions league, easily best team in Europe only thing stopping them is amount of games to play.
And the refs

Just looked in on it, on the Beeb website. Otherwise, I take no interest whatsoever.
God, but they're such fuckheads, Real! Cheating, fluking their way through to the cup that they “own”. Watch them fluke their way through to winning this one, and then watch the world's media put its tongue so far up their fundament.
Sorry to be vulgar, but I've truly, madly, deeply come to dislike them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.