Champions League Final | Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid - Sat 1st June

Real Madrid have not lost a European final since 1983.

Part of me wants the rag twat to score the winner for Ze Germanns
When they were pumped by the Dons
Just found it it’s not live on YouTube this year, won’t bother watching now

Not that bothered either way, but still a bit conflicted on what I’d like to see in this game tonight.

Makes me laugh TV saying it’s a great atmosphere, no trouble etc. Of course there won’t be any trouble tonight. We all know why.

It's quite amusing everyone wanting a Real Madrid win tonight (Not on Bluemoon).

They are the 14 time winners, Yet people still want them to win another European Cup! It's not boring that they win it most years??

Yet the same people that want a Real Madrid win also say Premier League is "boring" because Manchester City keep winning it...

It's quite amusing everyone wanting a Real Madrid win tonight (Not on Bluemoon).

They are the 14 time winners, Yet people still want them to win another European Cup! It's not boring that they win it most years??

Yet the same people that want a Real Madrid win also say Premier League is "boring" because Manchester City keep winning it...
As you said, there's not too many on here wanting a Madrid win. Unfortunately, I can't see past Madrid tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.