Champions League Final | Depot Mayfield Screening by City

You can buy adult and child tickets so there must be.

• This a family friendly FanPark. For U18’s, they must be accompanied by an adult (21+). You can purchase a combined ticket which secures entry for both 1x Adult (21+) and 1x U18.

Ah ok, must've changed the rules as the emails say this event is over 18s only.

Can't go anyway, and despite qualifying for a ticket couldn't go abroad either. Trying hard to get "happy" for this as I'm worried this will all pass me by, and dug out the epic tin foil trophy I made two years ago. Splitting my time to getting my mum into it and getting my 6 year old into it.
I sound like meldrew, sorry!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605-132853.png
    Screenshot_20230605-132853.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 35
Mayfield definitely over 18s only. Just checked and still over 2k left so likely to go on sale to members

Ah ok, must've changed the rules as the emails say this event is over 18s only.

Can't go anyway, and despite qualifying for a ticket couldn't go abroad either. Trying hard to get "happy" for this as I'm worried this will all pass me by, and dug out the epic tin foil trophy I made two years ago. Splitting my time to getting my mum into it and getting my 6 year old into it.
I sound like meldrew, sorry!
You are talking about a different event. The love factory is family friendly. Mayfield depot isn't.

I think the club have left it too late. Most people already sorted out tickets for other venues before they sold out

If I’d have know earlier I might have gone there

Ah right, cheers Walter. I'm a bit out of the loop! It's not an official city thing though is it? (Just curious, like I said I'm stuck at home on the biggest night ever, and I know why I have to be but my head is still pissed off about it - which I then feel guilty about! Can't win really, unlike city who will bring that cup home!)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.