Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

Good sing song in Nevizade. Cannot move for blues, it's bedlam down there, for context it takes about 30 mins to walk through 200m or so of blues. Bars drunk dry and the locals taking it all in good spirits. Some of them just totally baffled by our culture but intrigued by it. We are loud pissed up buggers but no kick offs from what I've seen.

Look after each other blues and enjoy the rest of the night. Let's hope we are there all morning after the game.

Just hoping nobody is offended by the bright green, couldn’t find a sky blue one

3adaa13a04bb8ba8eaae71f42f7227e3.jpg
I saw you getting thrown out of the Augustiner Keller in Munich a few years ago . If it wasn't you it was definitely the guy in this picture. Funny as fuck

I can't explain it

It's fucking mental!

Fucking mental!!!

Thousands of City fans packed into the streets, singing, flares, smoke bombs, it's just mad, fucking mad, absolutely mad. As a City fan I have never ever seen anything like this before.And it's only 11:46 pm. Bars drunk dry. Locals joining in. No trouble. Just drinking singing and enjoying ourselves.

I've took pictures and videos, so hopefully they will show you all what it's like.
Can't wait to see your footage. Have a brilliant time.

I can't explain it

It's fucking mental!

Fucking mental!!!

Thousands of City fans packed into the streets, singing, flares, smoke bombs, it's just mad, fucking mad, absolutely mad. As a City fan I have never ever seen anything like this before.And it's only 11:46 pm. Bars drunk dry. Locals joining in. No trouble. Just drinking singing and enjoying ourselves.

I've took pictures and videos, so hopefully they will show you all what it's like.
Cannot agree more. Atmosphere is absolutely fantastic. IMG_1142.jpeg

Hope you’re all happy. Even the Daily Mail are painting you all in a good light..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.