Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

If anyone wants to get in the mood in a lighthearted way, watch a film called “Topkapi” this week. A film that fascinated me as a kid. A lighthearted heist movie, very, very sixties in feel. Great filming of Istanbul. Wonderful rooftop views across the Bosphorus. Unfortunately not available on Apple TV or Amazon Prime, so you'd probably have to nick it from somewhere. Not that any of you would do that.

season has finished, for gala and FB. on sunday turkish cup final, fb vs IBB but it is in İzmir.
tomorrow, wednesday, Besiktas vs Konya, at Besiktas Stadium. That stadium is at the best location on earth. Besiktas fans are crazy. if anyone in İstanbul tomorrow, and want to visit that game. do it if you can. or go to besiktas bar's street before game, to drink with fans, and watch the game in a pub.

normally, from taksim square with metro, just leave after 19.00, same with taxi. dont risk it. you may party near the stadium also just before game.
with metro from taxim to stadium normally it will not take more than 30 minutes.
taxi - 50 minutes normally. (always so so hard to find a taxi. always consider it)
cheers
@yeseye fenerbahce fans are so depressive lately, after losing the league to gala. they did not won a single cup since 9 years. this sunday, cup final (at İzmir) so important for them. soi if you will be in istanbul on sunday night, and if you are in a good mood (probably all of us will have a great hangover), you may also come to Kadıkoy to watch the game with FB fans, it may be fun for you. anyway, there is a long time till sunday. if you wanna watch it at kadıkoy, tell me, i ll tell you where to watch with fb fans.
cheers.

If anyone wants to get in the mood in a lighthearted way, watch a film called “Topkapi” this week. A film that fascinated me as a kid. A lighthearted heist movie, very, very sixties in feel. Great filming of Istanbul. Wonderful rooftop views across the Bosphorus. Unfortunately not available on Apple TV or Amazon Prime, so you'd probably have to nick it from somewhere. Not that any of you would do that.
link is below. you may need a vpn.

Don’t watch Midnight Express

20k city fans at Nevizade :)))
ok, on saturday, i ll be there in the morning 11.00 am, and the street will be quiet. i am sure we ll close the street on saturday.

for friday night: some turkish people will come to nevizade for drinks, as a usual friday night activity, but probably after 19.00 something. it will not be that crowded i think with turks.

how many fans may fit into nevizade ( i am also counting cicek pasajı - which is next to nevizade)?
4-5k is ok i think. so we will be good. dont worry. there are also 3 cross streets there.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.