Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses this time, if we beat RM then Inter shouldn't scare us at all. Not that I'm dismissing them out of hand, but compare their route to the final to ours, similar to Rags in the FA Cup. Am reasonably confident that I'll be bladdered and happy tomorrow night - certainly the former :)

Im down in Bournemouth on hols . Been gripped by maybe 6/7 people already when they see the kids in city kids wishing us luck for saturday.
Just grabbed a coffee from the hotel bar and a millwall fan came over
“Good fackin lack sat’day. Ope you smash the cants.
Always liked City, fackin ate them red cants”

I honestly think a lot of neutrals want us to win this game.
Well, you’ve got RM fan really wanting you to win this game

True and not true :)
This is absolutely true of course, but if we lose I will still be devastated for not winning CL and the treble.

We have to WIN by all and any means!
We are better so any defeat will pain even more because of this. But thankfully we will do it. Come on City!!

We have to get this CL monkey off our backs

Teams simply do not win their first Champions League Final in the modern era. City already have their debut final loss out of the way. Haaland did not make much of an impact on the FA Cup final. He is going to make an impact on this one. I’ve spent my whole life as a fan of Boston sports teams, and I want City to win this final more than I want all three Boston teams to win in the next 10 years! It is the only trophy I really wanted last year. I’m nervous but confident! 2-0 City Brace from Haaland
Me too. But there really are 5 Boston teams if you count the Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox, NE Patriots and NE Revs...;) Well greater Boston anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.