Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the changes for the last CL final, there's very little chance of Pep not going with his trusted 11 this time around, and for that, we should be relieved. However.....
Personally, I think that Phil has looked sharper than Grealish in the past few weeks & Bernardo is either on fire, as he was v Madrid at home, or off it, as he was at Wembley last weekend.
Problem for Phil is that both Jack & Bernardo are better at keeping the ball & that is key for us.
Also, I'd have Ake over Akanji any day of the week....capable of scoring as well as being a better player.

Love Dzeko. Another ex player who still loves City. "I'm playing in the final of the champions league against my club".

(I hope he has the worst game of his life tomorrow of course. Sorry Edin.)

Kelechi Iheanacho has had a word with him.

Feeling a bit twitchy today , beeen practising staying up late but hope it doesnt go to extra time

Hope the lads have good nerves and believing that they belong this time , last time was a trainwreck

COME ON BLUEBOYS

Well I got all giddy yesterday when I saw that I was travelling on an Airbus with some rather cool looking Business Class seats up front. Who knows they might offer an upgrade at check in (a Blackley lad can dream can't he?) i thought.

GLW goes to get her hair done last night and Brian Kidd's daughter is in there and told her that Brian and his GLW have been invited over by the club.

Further to that they were both invited to the FA Cup final by the club and politely declined due to a certain Scottish bacon faced hard shoulder shitter being in attendance. Neither of them will go anywhere near him due to what went on.
Purely because they don't trust themselves!

Think we might have proper old school geezers out there - Barnes, Booth, Tueart and the like.
Peter Barnes not going, don't know about the others.

I’m honestly excited and just taking it all in. Who knows when this could happen again. IMO we avoided the disaster scenario already by beating the rags. Imaging having to hear from them for the rest of time ‘we stopped the treble’ etc. Horrendous.

Same here, not knowing any Inter fans helps ha.
Losing to Utd & the shit i would have got from their fans if we'd lost would have been a nightmare.
I know a single Inter fan - a proper sort that I met in Milan in April. We'll message after the match regardless of the result.

I've had a week of boasting from united fans in work despite us winning. "At least we gave you a game" seems to be their pride at the moment. One told me that they should've brought Garnacho on earlier because he "Terrorised City". I told him that "Terrorised" might be stretching it a bit. He hit a shot off target and had a run at our byeline once or twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.