• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 2020-21 Champions League, City made the two following records:

Longest winning run in UEFA competitions ever by an English team: 7
9th December 2020 – 4th May 2021

Most wins in a UEFA competition in a season ever by an English team: 11
2020-21 season

On the way to the final; we played 12 games, Won 11, Drew 1, Lost 0… then put in one of the most limp and pointless all-time European final performances against a team nowhere near as good as us.

We have to be completely of the understanding that anything can happen in a final. Inter are nowhere near as good as us, but can beat us. However, the fact that this did happen in 2021 should be a good thing in terms of this coming final on Saturday.
Oh I do know anything can happen

Same starting team as the FA Cup final apart from Eddie in for Ortega.

WHEN we are 4-0 up, Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez, Laporte and Ake all to get some minutes on the park as they were all integral to getting us to the final.

Maybe even at 3-0 !!

What a beautiful day to be a MCFC fan.
No nerves at the mo ,think the pressure is off .
The fa cup game was more nerve racking for me .
Well Blueboys i think you are ready .
3-1 to City .
I think tomorrow will be more nervy than last Saturday because its the trophy we are most desperate to win.

I think we will win comfortably. Inter will Tey and frustrate us but a early goal like Saturday will completely change the game plan straight away. We are good at controlling games and when we are winning we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.