Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just triggered my PTSD.
Anyone else reading their own comments on the prematch thread from 2021 after hearing the team news that fern and rodri were both on the bench.

I go in the space a few short minutes from

"What the actual? Surely not."

TO

"Well at least we're not defensive."

As, always - trust your instincts.

where are rumors of mahrez starting coming from,i hope pep aint gonna do what he did last time just play the team that got you to final
Mahrez has to be an option on the right depending on what Peps thinking is about the opposition. I know very little about Inter so I am not in a position to challenge the great man on this one. Suffice to say I don't think it would go down as a brain fart if Mahrez were to get the nod.

Tired of everything i read being about how dangerous Inter are, how they can stop City, how they haven't lost in ages, how their manager is a serial final winner etc...
English media is fucking disgrace . Only English club in uefa final and they still can’t grow up and contain themselves . Only read few headlines and it’s all about “ geo fucking political play or the money shit thrown every where. Come Sunday and they‘ll blame man city for drying up all oceans and seas for every salty tears.
Fucking pathetic.

Not sure there's that many City fans who are seriously expecting a 4, 5 or 6 goal win. Inter will play the archetypal spoiling game, deploying a flat back 9 and they'll be in the ref's ear from the word go, along with the dark arts (elbows, kicks, spitting etc). It's what Italian teams do. And we need to be ready for that.
Like the FA Cup final then ? Can't see a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.