Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a) Sorry if this is the wrong thread
b) Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this question.

Calling Canadian Blues: Do you know which network/channel will be showing the final over there please?
My family in Canada are trying to find one and as it was my Granddaughter's 21st birthday on Wednesday I'd love to be able to tell her where she can watch it. :-)
You know the feeling (if you're a grandparent) extra brownie points to be the favourite Gran for a while. :-) ;-)
Here you are, it’s a list for everywhere in the world:)
https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/city-v-inter-champions-league-final-tv-listings-63821400

a) Sorry if this is the wrong thread
b) Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this question.

Calling Canadian Blues: Do you know which network/channel will be showing the final over there please?
My family in Canada are trying to find one and as it was my Granddaughter's 21st birthday on Wednesday I'd love to be able to tell her where she can watch it. :-)
You know the feeling (if you're a grandparent) extra brownie points to be the favourite Gran for a while. :-) ;-)
DAZN

Thank you so much, I shall pass them on to them.

She wanted to go to the match!! The minute the semi finished she rang her Dad and said did he think she'd be able to go! On her own and without a ticket!! She is as mad on City as her Mum and Dad are, they had SC before they went to Canada and were at Wembley in 1999!
The first thing she asks me when she knows she's coming over in the season is Gran can you get me a ticket for the game!! Last but one time we did the tour as well. Thank you again. :-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.