Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter have made it to the final, think a few aren't giving them the credit they deserve. All the noises from the players and staff seem a bit more considerate.

Team picks itself, we've been so good starting well and keeping the concentration throughout, please continue that tomorrow.

COME ON CITY

My stomach is churning just thinking about this match
We will be fine they were lucky to qualify. If we turn up we will win. We are ready for this moment and I think it’s about time we got this done. I don’t care if we never win it again, just as long as it’s done now.

a) Sorry if this is the wrong thread
b) Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this question.

Calling Canadian Blues: Do you know which network/channel will be showing the final over there please?
My family in Canada are trying to find one and as it was my Granddaughter's 21st birthday on Wednesday I'd love to be able to tell her where she can watch it. :-)
You know the feeling (if you're a grandparent) extra brownie points to be the favourite Gran for a while. :-) ;-)
Dazn have chumps league rights in Canada. If there’s no where close by with it you used to be able to try it for a week. Just remember to cancel

Inter have made it to the final, think a few aren't giving them the credit they deserve. All the noises from the players and staff seem a bit more considerate.

Team picks itself, we've been so good starting well and keeping the concentration throughout, please continue that tomorrow.

COME ON CITY

Of course any rational and sober fan is giving them credit for getting to the final,but we also have to take into account the favourable route they were afforded and the far superior football we play.

They will come with a game plan,they will come to frustrate and to niggle,they are masters at the dark arts......so it will not be easy,and i suspect the football wont be the best,but we have the mentality and the physicality - to bet against us would be madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.