Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it’s already been a wonderful season, and one I wouldn’t have anticipated at the halfway mark.
More quietly confident of this than of beating Spurs away.
Thinking about Vin’s parting message in the dressing room, today. He’ll be watching this with the greatest interest.
Do it, lads. You know you want to.

Good morning blues the world over. So here we are. The promised land awaits. An evening of Turkish delight is nearly upon us. From the depths of Gillingham nearly a quarter of a century ago to the brink of the treble and immortality. Just one last humongous step now blues. One last effort. It's been hard. It's been a long journey.
There's been a lot of pain and none more so for me than that Saturday afternoon at Stoke where a 5-2 win under Joe Royles stewardship couldn't save us from dropping into the old 3rd division. I was working as a cab driver at the time for Kingsway taxis and I remember picking up a couple of blues at a pub in ladybarn after...it was around 5.15pm. None of us said a word. Only the drop off point. It was solemn....almost like a funeral.
Anyway....that was then.

This is now. Blues. The scenes of thousands of blues singing last night on neverending street made me so proud. No trouble....just pure joy, enjoyment, laughter, dancing, drinking and singing, locals and blues together as one celebrating this great club being in club footballs biggest game.
Roar them home blues. Don't let the standards drop. No surrender...we fight till the end. Keep the faith, up the blues. Poznan, City City City!!!

I am scared.

Come on blues . Today is the day !!! Take this chance, play your hearts out and write our names in the history!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.