Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh definitely, i just want us to turn up this time, we do that & i think we will win.
The occassion got to us last time, hopefully not tonight
I still think a lot of people are underestimating Inter, they have some very good players, Barello, Chahalougo, Dumfries, Martinez, Dzeko, Lukaku all quality. Going to be a very tough game but like most are saying if we bring our A grade version into it, nobody is stopping us. Come on City!!

I still think a lot of people are underestimating Inter, they have some very good players, Barello, Chahalougo, Dumfries, Martinez, Dzeko, Lukaku all quality. Going to be a very tough game but like most are saying if we bring our A grade version into it, nobody is stopping us. Come on City!!
Inter are no mugs, it will be a tough game, with lots of shithousing, wouldnt surprise me if we end up with a sending off

My Dad’s birthday. He would have been 109, big blue back in the day, went to the cup finals in the 30’s, 50’s and in 81. When I found out the date of the final months ago I knew it was written in the stars, Sister visiting me in Spain at the moment, last night at 1 minute past midnight, the start of Dads birthday sat on the villa roof she saw a shooting star, she’s convinced it was Dad !
Come on blues bring old big ears home for Dad.

Talking to a random bloke in the pub last night, a Villa fan, he wished us well for tonight & was surprisingly positive about all things City.
Then, a Utd fan started playing City bingo and finished up with " if you lose to Inter then your whole season is ruined".
Winning the double & our season ruined ha.

It would certainly(at least on me) leave a very bitter taste if we lose this, but still a very successful season with PL and an FA Cup.
And we should not discard the CL games anyway. We were brilliant all season long in CL! We reached the final and we played amazing football many times from the groups till the final. These are NOT erased by a defeat in the final!

So the season is already a big success, but the Utd fan wants to degrade it as much as possible that's why he said that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.