Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today’s the day. A mixture of nerves and excitement, can’t believe I have to wait 13 hours for it to kick off.

Come on blues, early goal please!!

Long range stunner or curler? That back 5 ain't shifting
Inter's defence is strong, you could be right. Certainly if we approach the game playing a slow deliberate game Inter will smother attacks. Our close passing is going to have to be fast and accurate.

Dunno if there’s a different interpretation of kkk and I don’t speak Italian but Inter fans at the airport last night kept singing a song with kkk in it. Different meaning or are they still just horrible racist cunts?

Inter's defence is strong, you could be right. Certainly if we approach the game playing a slow deliberate game Inter will smother attacks. Our close passing is going to have to be fast and accurate.
Haaland needs to go into berserker mode & rough them up

Off to stroll around the mosques to kill some time. And obviously check out the “blue” mosque. Must be a sign (yes I know inter play in blue too!).

Come on you sky blue boys. Feel strangely calm like before Real Madrid home leg.

If (big if!) we win tonight, for the blues left behind in Manchester, where will the fans congregate to celebrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.