Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a dream last night we lost the final 5-1. Except we were playing Juventus, and Ferran Torres scored our only goal.

That’s a good sign we’ll be ok, right?

Not really...

giphy.gif

Could you ever imagine us going from beating the likes of Lokeren and TNS in the UEFA Cup in 2003/2004 to us potentially winning the UCL in 2023? No, neither could I.

Used to watch all the UCL games on ITV (especially the 2008 moscow final) thinking it could never be us winning it, but here we are again.

Woke up today and stuck my city shirt on but I think I feel a hell of a lot more positive than I was when we played chelsea in the final a few years ago. I thought we were marginal favs given how tuchel did with chelsea in his first half-season.

Inter are no pushovers and ideally i'd love us to put in the same performance we did vs madrid but i think it's going to be really tight.

Either way, these are the moments we live for. Regardless of what happens in the future, enjoy the moment and drink it in whatever happens!!

COME ON CITY!

Hopefully the many leaders in the team will have the rest fired up such that we start with a whirlwind attacking frenzy that stuns the Inter players into immediate capitulation.

A good start is sooooo important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.