Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years ago, i was in the middle of a forest at a remote cabin, night before wedding. Had all the family around, all the friends, watching us in a CL final. It was unfortunately not our night. The pain of that loss was washed away by the party, but i haven't forgotten it to this day, nor did it make it easy that so many of my friends constantly reminded me of it. I'm actually certain me and my friends are caught on the wedding video, talking about it.

Today, after two more years, as i am preparing my house for the arrival of my son in a couple of weeks, i find myself at another momentous event in my life, pulling all the things we no longer need or have space for, rebuilding for a life changing event, building the little cot ( today ), painting the walls of his future room, algining the furniture, and in between all of that, my beloved club has a final again.

I don't obsess over a win, but it would be beautiful, as the chapters of my life captured my other love's greatest moments, to have this year, the year of the birth of my first child, my little lad, the year we also write history. And to have my dream come true, that in the future as i hold him on my shoulders, singing Blue Moon, to tell him, a thousand thousand times. The year you were born my lad, we wrote history.

Very happy and knackered Hammer here just back from Prague. Firstly many thanks for a lot of positive messages from City fans, but mainly to wish you guys all the best tomorrow night. You’ve been the best team in Europe for a while, go out and nail it in Turkey, Manchester City being engraved on that trophy is long overdue.
Could have been an English treble in Euro comps, but your neighbours blew it, shame ….
Thanks for your good wishes. So happy the Hammers won. It was great to watch.

I’m a West Ham fan and the amount of Man City fans wishing us good luck before the final and the congratulations after is touching and much appreciated so I thought I’d sign up and wish you all well for tomorrow. I’m sure you’ll win but be careful of the Italian dirty antics.

Again the best of luck
Thank you. Loved watching you win

Be interesting to see how many ex blues are on the panel tonight

Lescott, Wio, Owen in the studio. And the usual commentary team. So don't expect much!

CBS is better because whilst spitty does his best to dismiss us, Henry wants us to win and Micah too obviously. Usually watch their stuff back on YouTube as Henry is so much more insightful than our pundits.

IMG_5089.jpeg
Flags on the balcony, Full English put away, gonna have a few cold ones and off to Sandancers Cala bona to watch the match, hopefully with at least a few other blues, probably be rag & dipper central but I’ll give em hell……COME ON CITY!!!!!

Lineup will be 11 history makers backed up by 9 more history makers available on the bench. Could notngive a damn how this pans out just win at any and all costs. I've not seen a bed or sleep since Thursday morning to get here today, I will break in every literal and mental sense if we dont.

I’m a West Ham fan and the amount of Man City fans wishing us good luck before the final and the congratulations after is touching and much appreciated so I thought I’d sign up and wish you all well for tomorrow. I’m sure you’ll win but be careful of the Italian dirty antics.

Again the best of luck

Thanks mate - amazing win for you the other night. Well deserved!

To everyone out there have the time of your lives, I'm jealous of everyone of you but loving seeing the videos and pics of you all having such a great time.

To those at home like myself, enjoy it wherever you are watching from.

To every blue, just enjoy these moments. We are privileged to be living this with a great set of players and manager. Up the blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.