Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why but I’m super relaxed, perhaps I’m lethargic due to it being like an oven.. I just don’t feel nervous at all.. which is very ofd for me.

With respect: the depths would have been if we'd lost 2-0. Or lost the penalty shoot-out. Now that would have been agony. As it turned out, it was something like a height. I know I celebrated it as much as, say, Nelly's goal in ’69. Or Dennis's ohk in ’76.
Actually, I've never believed that we would have stayed down in the third division for more than another season. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that we would have got back into the Premier League sooner rather than later. However, everything is about timing. Would we have been able to broker the lease on the City of Manchester stadium without being in the top flight at that time? Seems highly unlikely. And without Eastlands, no deal with ADU. So there's a domino effect.
And — as you say — here we are. The final domino.
Like Man City I don't comment on out of context material. Up the blues...keep the faith.

anyone else getting more nervous because of how everyone is writing of inter Milan like they have NO chance from fans to media? its as if we just need to make it to the stadium to collect the trophy...... i feel we will win easy but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.