Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to be very patient , they might throw us a curve and start direct and try to score early , i know i keep reapeting myself( sorry) but we must score first

On a podcast preview, I was listening to this morning they mentioned that we've only won on the road at Sevilla in the CL and at Arsenal in the EPL. I knew our road form wasn't great this season but not that poor. Maybe things like that are irrelevant in a final on a mutual ground but I thought it was noteworthy.
Not sure what that means but we’ve won loads of games on the road this season. As for the CL, we didn‘t need to win and due to us playing 3 times a week we would have chopped and changed players to get a bit of a rest.

Think of it like this, how could it be a negative if we’ve already won the PL, FA Cup and now be in the CL Final?

All positive for me, mate.

On a podcast preview, I was listening to this morning they mentioned that we've only won on the road at Sevilla in the CL and at Arsenal in the EPL. I knew our road form wasn't great this season but not that poor. Maybe things like that are irrelevant in a final on a mutual ground but I thought it was noteworthy.
Defo not worth posting on the day of the cl final, positives only pretty please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.