Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Inter has got quite a decent squad. And it seems that they put everything on CL this year. They are in their best shape in this final part of the season. Some good names there.

Also, don’t want to be superstitious but they have Croatian in the squad and the team with Croatian in the squad take the CL trophy for a last 10 years. Add Calhanoglu who is Turkey national team player (one of the best) which means that neutral Turkish fans might be supporting Inter at the stadium. Yes, you have Gundo, Turk ethnically, however, he is German and plays for Germany. So things might get bit complicated.

Anyway, I think, its time to play with heart more than with brain, beauty will be in simplicity. Please, don’t let Guardiola overthink it.
20k officially allocated tickets to Blues
Plus I think another 5000 at least through uefa ballot and tout sites.
So 25k Blues, going absolutely mental for the team I don’t think we need to worry about a Turkey National playing for Inter or the superstition of a Croatian player.

20k officially allocated tickets to Blues
Plus I think another 5000 at least through uefa ballot and tout sites.
So 25k Blues, going absolutely mental for the team I don’t think we need to worry about a Turkey National playing for Inter or the superstition of a Croatian player.
As long as you smash Inter I will be happy

I have sealed the deal by betting twice on Inter to win and Dzeko to score.
My gambling ability is absolute shite - I never, ever win.

Well, all football fans can get superstitious at certain points :) It was not exactly about Croatian who might complicate stuff as per my post, it was more about underestimating Inter itself and level of support they may get in Turkey but you know better, of course :)

Well we(fans) can underestimate as much as we want. It's the team that should not do it and obviously they will not.

I think we will see a MUCH better City than in FA Cup final, as players will really give their 100 % best this time and also will be on some more rhythm this time after having played 1 game.
So the Turkish fans can scream all they want, they can have another Croatian player if they want, but we will be a lot better and hopefully win.

But anyway Inter has many good players indeed and is on great form and teams from Italy are never to be underestimated as they are masters in tactics and winning games.

Why do you want city to win ? Lol. I thought you would want inter since we eliminated madrid
Why? First, I think, City deserves the title. Composed and decent football is demonstrated. Second, I hate Inter. For a long time. More time I spend on this forum more I like City. Level of hatred to Inter remains the same.

We will do it this Time. Pep won't make the same daft mistakes he did 2 years ago.

We will straight away control the game and then get a goal and build up on it. The temperatures will make it hard for the lads but we can cope with it as we did yesterday.
Also it will be probably cooler at night.

We should win 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.