Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t watch much serie A but besides 5 in the back how do they play as a team? Is it park the bus and hit on the counter or are they bit expressive?

Hopefully fitness won't be an issue.

I thought some were blowing out of their backside from about 70 mins onwards yesterday.

Also, whilst I didn't think Bernardo, Grealish or even KDB had great games, I do think it's a little too late for the likes of Foden and Mahrez to be breaking into the side now.

Pep knows his team now after the Madrid and Bayern games and it's up to him and us to trust it.
It was hot yesterday not ideal playing conditions to me they played within themselves they didn’t really need to up a gear

I don’t watch much serie A but besides 5 in the back how do they play as a team? Is it park the bus and hit on the counter or are they bit expressive?

It depends on the oppostion.

Dumfries and Di Marco like to break forward and can be dangerous on the counter, Barrella in the midfield has just been named serie A midfielder of the season - he's very tidy in possession and definitely one of their danger men, can get up and down the pitch and chips in with goals and assists - he's had around 20 assists over the course of the last 2 seasons combined.

Lukaku and Dzeko we know about but their best attacker by far is Lautaro Martinez. He wasn't great in the world cup but any time I've seen him with Inter he has a real touch of class about him, kind of reminds me of Alvarez in a way - works hard and makes good runs.

A PL and FA Cup double is of course a fantastic achievement.

However, in context, it will count for little outside the blue half of Manchester if we fall on our arses in the CL again. Most supporters hate us these days and they would be laughing their cocks off. It’s just what all the dippers, rags, cockneys and others are desperately hoping for.

So in reality the difference between the double and treble in current circumstances is huge.

I have total confidence in a City victory. We won’t let this one slip. Just expressing a viewpoint that differs from some.

He isn't, for a full back, but Aké is a monster in the air even for a centre half, which will help since it's not one of Dias or Stones's strengths.
Akanji ain't good in air. I would go for ake and Walker. But i doubt pep will start ake because he has got no game time after injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.