Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday should have been 3:1 or 4:1 - we should have been playing against 10 men if Fred or Casemiro had been dealt with correctly. Like I said, it is the behind the scenes stuff that is my biggest worry.
There's an argument to be made that yesterday players might have been playing with the CL final in the back of their minds. Don't get injured or you might not play next week. Whereas the CL final is a game where they can give it everything. Hopefully the experience of losing last time will help. But let's be honest, you're never going to get an easy game in the final. Any team that gets to the final is going to be dangerous, and for the underdog, it's basically a free hit without much pressure. They're always going to play well, so we have to make sure we do the same.

Didn't happen in this CL so far though. We got treated well enough.
So I doubt this will happen.
Historically also CL finals had good refereeing no matter the teams.
I have full faith in the fascist, allegedly. If necessary, I am ready to learn to love fascism, as allegedly such is in the appointed ref's mind. For two hours on Saturday, I will wholeheartedly chant, "heil, h..." Or I would just like unobtrusive refereeing, which is what City have seen so far in the CL campaign.

Didn't happen in this CL so far though. We got treated well enough.
So I doubt this will happen.
Historically also CL finals had good refereeing no matter the teams.
Handball for Liverpool against Spurs? That's one shocking final decision just off the top of my head.

Crikey, 10pm seems like a long time to stay sober for......must not get blootered too early!! wait until midnight then cut loose....

Same team that beat Madrid 4-0 for me. If Ake isnt fit, go for the Akanji LB and Walker RB combo. Sorry Phil Foden, i think Jack has got his place on the left. Brillliant, this is going to be so much fun.

Handball for Liverpool against Spurs? That's one shocking final decision just off the top of my head.
Also Real - Atletico game. Ramos scored from offside (yes, he did, have to admit) and Atletico had their chance to equalise from the invented penalty

Only really just starting to think about this one, still buzzing from yesterday.

Save me doing research, can someone tell me quickly: since they got to the Final, how have Inter been playing - have they had many games?

I know they finished 3rd and Dzeko (37) that is his age not his number, plays for them and he is one of my favourite City players so we need be aware of him, but apart from Dzeko who else is good for Inter?

Also what is their injury situation and what sort of squad depth do they have, will their bench be as bad as United's - Mctominey and Weghourst - or do they have more squad depth?

It has just been on Talksport that for the first time in many years this CL final has a clear favourite (with the bookies) it is City and the bookies are usually right. But as a long standing City fan I always know we can c0ck things up and in a one-off game anything can happen (e.g. Wigan 2013). I just don't want to lose this one, the chance to match United's treble might never come along again, it is our best chance.

Lautaro for them has been on fire.

He seems to be their Aguero this season.. getting clutch goals whenever they need.

Was dreading yesterday but it could turn out to be the perfect preparation. Because it was United, the pressure was ramped and some players didn’t perform. Grealish admitted it. I doubt there’ll be back to back poor games.

If this was a group game everyone would be expecting a City win, but of course with a final there is nerves. But in reality this City team are streets ahead of Inter and will win on Saturday. This team has a steely determination and will not let this opportunuty slip.

Be lying if I didn’t say I was absolutely bricking this. Feeling like Inter are precisely the kind of side that can turn City over tactically and built for Cup competitions. Already nervous. But also know City are the best club on earth, healthy, in form, and with a manager who will have the side as prepared as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.