Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a difference between being ultra confident and dismissing the ability of the opposition perhaps
Someone pipes up with the exact same stuff before every game and we still win over 70% of them under Pep.

What any fucker feels, confident or otherwise, on Bluemoon has zero fucking effect of the result of the game so let people deal with the next 48 hours however they like.

If they’re confident, then great. They’ll likely enjoy the next two days more than the pessimists. If we win, they’ll enjoy it as much and if we lose, they’ll be as sad as you. There’s literally no downside for them.

Anyone know if any of our legends will be in attendance I remember the buzz when Vinnie and Zabba turned up in porto
Well I got all giddy yesterday when I saw that I was travelling on an Airbus with some rather cool looking Business Class seats up front. Who knows they might offer an upgrade at check in (a Blackley lad can dream can't he?) i thought.

GLW goes to get her hair done last night and Brian Kidd's daughter is in there and told her that Brian and his GLW have been invited over by the club.

Further to that they were both invited to the FA Cup final by the club and politely declined due to a certain Scottish bacon faced hard shoulder shitter being in attendance. Neither of them will go anywhere near him due to what went on.
Purely because they don't trust themselves!

Think we might have proper old school geezers out there - Barnes, Booth, Tueart and the like.

I was far from certain we'd beat Chelsea. I wasn't confident at all, and less so when I saw the team selection. I didn't know anyone who felt "certain" of our chances beforehand. I think I was in the majority of City fans.

This time I have no doubt that, with our "A" team, we should win. But, it's a one-off game, so, fingers crossed, as ever.

Confident - yes; certain - no.
I remember my heart sinking when Chelsea beat Real in the semi final because I just didn't fancy us against them that season after Kun fucked that penalty up in the league game - Tuchel just seemed on it.

Mind you I felt the same after the rags beat Brighton - so what do I know?

So, I guess you understand.

If we win 2-0, the first goal scorer is the decisive.

If we win 3-1 being 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1, the decisive is the first, but if is 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, the decisive is the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.