Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to Istanbul but I have no tickets. Does anyone know if there is a chance to see the match on a big screen somewhere in the city? I found no info on UEFA site. A Champions festival will take place at Yenikapi but I heard that there will be no big screen or something. Just wondering if there is anyone traveling to Istanbul like me and where we can see the match.

Hi folks , just after a bit of info
I have bought a ticket through UEFA and they have given me an invoice for it, the ticket portal says it hasn't been assigned yet , however every one i know has been sent an eticket.
Am I the only one still waiting?? or have I missed something blindingly obvious to every one else??

The highlights are a good reminder of how much easier Inter‘s path was to reach the final. Lost both group stage games to Bayern. Then the luck of the draw meant its knockout round opponents were Porto, Benfica, and AC Milan...pfft.

Hope Inter players are scared shitless to face a team that stomped Bayern and Real Madrid to reach the final.
Arguably Leipzig also betterthan or at least equal to the teams they beat

It's kind of a pointless stat considering there has only been 4 of them in that time....
5 actually - but yes still pointless. We have won the games we needed to - and there is a difference between playing away and a neutral venue

Listened to Cheesies podcast and I love the ending where he pointed out the fittingness of playing in a Colin Bell tribute kit and our capt also being No 8. Failed to see that beautiful link until he pointed it out

Had me then thinking there could be a player in our squad that might be catapulted to instant legendary status by being in the right place at the right time (Haaland ? Grealish ? Gundo - again ? Foden ? Alverez? Mahrez)
No one knows it yet but destiny awaits

Had me then thinking there could be a player in our squad that might be catapulted to instant legendary status by being in the right place at the right time (Haaland ? Grealish ? Gundo - again ? Foden ? Alverez? Mahrez)
No one knows it yet but destiny awaits
Scott Carson hattrick

Scott Carson hattrick
Who’s the most deserving hero in waiting…. I’d love for it to be KDB (the pinnacle of a great career) or Foden (the start of ascendancy to the very top)

But if i had to chose one unsung hero it would be Johnny Stones , his turnaround from being on the verge of the exit is nothing short of remarkable (you could argue the same for Ake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.