Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you lucky people going out to Istanbul, i hope you have a safe & wonderful time.
Sing loud & proud and hopefully we can finally win this fucking trophy ha

How weird, I didn't realise it at the time, but in my 68th post I referenced 1968 and it's got me to 68 'likes' too!

I hope this is an omen, I better not jinx it by posting anything else....

Oh c0ck!
Its just a shame you wasn't born in 69, then you could be in for an even better night! ;-)

Going to be a tough game. Defensively very good and some great attacking midfielders. We need to remain cautious, way too much confidence on here.
Or perhaps way too much negativity.
We are split between glass half full and glass half empty as a fan base.
I know which glass of Efes I’m drinking from.

I can’t stop thinking about my Grandad Bill, raised in Moss Side….(latterly moved to Salford where he met the love of his life) he watched Maine Road built as youngster. His claim to fame was being the second person person inside Maine Road ‘because some bugger pushed me out of the way’.

A dyed in the wool massive blue (holy shit he hated that lot with every ounce of his fibre) right up until the day he died age 88, in 1997. A popular true gentleman and I’m very proud to call him my Grandad.

I sit here imagining his face on where are right now….it’s unbelievably emotional.

I’m taking a picture of him with me to Istanbul when we win it, I want him right by my side.

Anything can happen in a 1 off game but if we can't beat a team with players not good enough for the rags a 35 yr old center back and 37yr old center forward we are never destined to win this trophy.
A team from a Serie A that is far inferior to the PL and they’ve lost 12 games in it this season

Pep and the players won’t under estimate them or be over confident.. but surely this is our time

Inter lost 12 league games in their inferior quality league.
Let that sink in.
They lost against Bayern.
Let that sink in.
We are a winning and scoring machine.
Let that sink in.
Pep has learnt from his tinkering mistakes of the past.
Istanbul are you ready for us, these blue boys are coming to win, 100%.
Mate, your door has just gone and there's a bathroom suite outside

i see some of the players have asked for their names to be announced correctly including KDB (De Bruh-ner), Ake (A-kay), Dias (Dee-ash), Gundo (Gun-doe-wan), Haaland (Har-land)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.