Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s the most deserving hero in waiting…. I’d love for it to be KDB (the pinnacle of a great career) or Foden (the start of ascendancy to the very top)

But if i had to chose one unsung hero it would be Johnny Stones , his turnaround from being on the verge of the exit is nothing short of remarkable (you could argue the same for Ake)
Most of the squad have had spells of not being favoured. Less so in true midfield, but certainly across the back and front lines

It would/will be more than sweet no matter who, but it is very nice that there are plenty of stories to be amplified by the moment too

Most of the squad have had spells of not being favoured. Less so in true midfield, but certainly across the back and front lines

It would/will be more than sweet no matter who, but it is very nice that there are plenty of stories to be amplified by the moment too
Agreed… so who are you choosing to thrust into the spotlight… there can be only one

Ederson
Akanji Dias AKe
Stones Rodriguez
Bernardo Kev Gundo Jack
Hasland

That's the team

Reactions: SJC
Think we all know what the team should be. First time I can remember when Pep knows his best team. Sounds daft but I wish this was two legged then I would know we will win. I was so confident now I’m thinking red cards dodgy penalties.

Agreed… so who are you choosing to thrust into the spotlight… there can be only one
2022-pfd-highlander-there-can-be-only-one-1646151044-large.jpg

Hi folks , just after a bit of info
I have bought a ticket through UEFA and they have given me an invoice for it, the ticket portal says it hasn't been assigned yet , however every one i know has been sent an eticket.
Am I the only one still waiting?? or have I missed something blindingly obvious to every one else??
Mate I’m exactly the same! I’m currently in Antalya on holiday with the fam getting the 9.30 flight to Istanbul Saturday morning! I think last day to receive them is today and after that if it doesn’t show it will be a case of going to the ticket hub which is located next to the stadium as I’ve seen on one of the maps! Let me know if your shows up today mate.

Departing to Istanbul tonight with my friend, Inter fan. Will eat his brain on the way.

Good luck City!

Very nervous, partly because I don’t know too much about Inter.
I know we are a top side and have every chance, but this is City!
PS My tablet has gone bonkers, perhaps it has Cityitis.

Both sets of coaches and players said only the respectful things. Too bad for the media that there isn't a Klopp who would happily behave like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.