Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by interviews from the players/manager. It feels like there is so much more focus and determination. An acceptance that we belong at this top table but obvs we need to win it now. Felt like 2021 was more an occasion like we couldn’t believe we was actually there. We never really competed in that game. I just feel so much more confident now. Difficult game of course but I back this team against anyone.

Teams simply do not win their first Champions League Final in the modern era. City already have their debut final loss out of the way. Haaland did not make much of an impact on the FA Cup final. He is going to make an impact on this one. I’ve spent my whole life as a fan of Boston sports teams, and I want City to win this final more than I want all three Boston teams to win in the next 10 years! It is the only trophy I really wanted last year. I’m nervous but confident! 2-0 City Brace from Haaland

Judging by interviews from the players/manager. It feels like there is so much more focus and determination. An acceptance that we belong at this top table but obvs we need to win it now. Felt like 2021 was more an occasion like we couldn’t believe we was actually there. We never really competed in that game. I just feel so much more confident now. Difficult game of course but I back this team against anyone.
Chelsea had our number that season, so there was always that trepidation. Then when the team lineups were announced, i think most city fans lost hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.