Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh1tballs we’re in a champions league final again. We’re playing another 3-5-2 team except they’re not as good as Chelsea.

It’s scary and almost weird but it’s on us. We turn up and play as we can and we win and everything that goes with it. We’re the best when we’re on it, despite all the Croatian superstitions or karma around Istanbul comebacks so it’s up to us.

C’mon the blues, we’re the better side just go show it. Sleep well everyone love you all. Hope Istanbul is immense for there for the final.

Hopefully we win it tomorrow. Boys and girls the next 3 weeks everyone wear your blue and white shirts all over Manchester and beyond.let everyone see Manchester is Blue because it is

As exciting as the winning feeling itself would be, I think half of the enjoyment would be how much my nerves will decrease in future seasons because I'm only nervous due to the fact we haven't won before. Can't wait to join the "I'd be able to sleep at night if we lost" crowd

Any Boston blues here? I’m in town this weekend and looking for a spot to watch. Are there any typical bars we congregate?

Ladies and gents, absolutely loving the positivity on here tonight. Made me feel 1 million times better ahead of attempting to get some sleep. Sat supping my 4th beer, dreaming of what could be happening for all of us this time tomorrow.

Even bought a bottle of champagne before to pop at the full time whistle. Weird as it didn't feel like a jinx, feeling very confident this time around in this marvellous group of players. We're gonna do it blues. I can feel it.

Goodnight, God bless. X

Ladies and gents, absolutely loving the positivity on here tonight. Made me feel 1 million times better ahead of attempting to get some sleep. Sat supping my 4th beer, dreaming of what could be happening for all of us this time tomorrow.

Even bought a bottle of champagne before to pop at the full time whistle. Weird as it didn't feel like a jinx, feeling very confident this time around in this marvellous group of players. We're gonna do it blues. I can feel it.

Goodnight, God bless. X
Don’t go to bed. Have a 5th.

As exciting as the winning feeling itself would be, I think half of the enjoyment would be how much my nerves will decrease in future seasons because I'm only nervous due to the fact we haven't won before. Can't wait to join the "I'd be able to sleep at night if we lost" crowd
Hmm, depends on how recent the wins will be. We've won it twice before but still we call the Champions League trophy "the cursed one" and we are obsessed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.