Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

And whilst we’re all having a party in Istanbul you’ll be moping about at an airport and Sat for over two hours on a dry bus before you get there.

How do you know I will? I’ve got a week off work, Wednesday to Wednesday. I may have booked a weeks holiday in Turkey whilst your back home in Manchester after the match. ;-)

I’m just letting people know who are looking for flights City are apparently offering a flight option. City might even offer an overnight stay option?

I’m sure Spike will have a couple of flight only and flight and hotel stay options via BM.

People should hold on and see what City are doing flight wise.

Apparently the club ‘are looking at putting flights on’.

Avoids all the stress and hassle of trying to book at flight, flying to various locations, getting to the city centre, etc. The club will also put on coaches with stewards to the city centre and back to the airport after the match. The only downside is a very long day.
Also, I won't believe its in Istanbul until City say it is... don't trust a word UEFA say

And whilst we’re all having a party in Istanbul you’ll be moping about at an airport and Sat for over two hours on a dry bus before you get there.
As you won't be getting out of the ground until after 1am and are 20 miles from the centre of Istanbul, where exactly will you be having this party?

*If* we get there I'll be going right through partying all night as my flight back to dalaman is 6am

As you won't be getting out of the ground until after 1am and are 20 miles from the centre of Istanbul, where exactly will you be having this party?
Round our hotel is partyville central. Frankly don’t care where we’re having it but we’re having it!

Getting back from the ground to the city centre after midnight looks like an absolute nightmare, given the amount of fans over there surely there would be some sort of arrangements made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.