Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

I have been on trips with Spike and Sportsoptions a few times and really hope they can pull this off and get us to Istanbul..price of flights is a joke .....if I get ticket for game does anyone know how easy is it to transfer it to a mate (sc holder) if I cannot get a flight?......is the passport number/access code an issue? .....FFS too complicated now!

UEFA app sorted.
Hotel picked ready to book.
Wait on Spike until Monday morning. If there’s no update, booking the flights. Route chosen.

Yes - that’s the one. Was hoping to come back via Dalaman with some friends but there was only two seats left.
Will look out for you, there will be 5 of us, FOC’s! Always good to meet fellow BM’s, which flight from Istanbul are you on? We’re the 18:15 so have booked the lounge in Istanbul, just £13.

Booked Man to Budapest Friday 8am
3 hour wait
Then Budapest Istanbul artive 18.30
Return Sunday same route 13.00
Longer wait at Buda on way home but
£607
Thought it was a decent option looking at others.

Will look out for you, there will be 5 of us, FOC’s! Always good to meet fellow BM’s, which flight from Istanbul are you on? We’re the 18:15 so have booked the lounge in Istanbul, just £13.
We’re on the 20.50. Hopefully a day in Istanbul celebrating

We’re on the 20.50. Hopefully a day in Istanbul celebrating
We were think about that one but caution got the better of us! Have a good un

Edit, the flight to Leeds is now £471, says £323 on Sky Scanner but try booking and the price is way higher, we paid £178, well chuffed.

Last edited:
Friday 9th - Manchester to Antalya a week all inclusive Lara beach £750.
Saturday 10th @ 1215 flight to Istanbul SAW
Return to Antalya Sunday morning 0650 for £70.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.