Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

I’m interested in this flight also, is that enough time to get from the airport to the stadium in good time ? if anyone would like to share a taxi from the airport and back to the airport after the game (pointless getting a hotel ? ) let me know .
Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the ground from this airport and if uefa or running shuttle buses from this airport like they are from the other airport?

I’m interested in this flight also, is that enough time to get from the airport to the stadium in good time ? if anyone would like to share a taxi from the airport and back to the airport after the game (pointless getting a hotel ? ) let me know .
Game kicks off 10pm local time so lots of time as long as no delay

FFS just had a sneaky look at work and spotted this. By the time I'm home and ready to book I bet its all gone!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the ground from this airport and if uefa or running shuttle buses from this airport like they are from the other airport?
Just been on the uefa website it's a 2.5hr shuttle bus trip from this airport to the stadium 66km they are free on match day but no timetable as of yet. By the time you get out of the airport your probably looking at getting to the stadium at around 6.30pm providing there's no delays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.