Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

the only Etihad going out is this-

08:45 ABU DHABI (AUH)EY016 etihad airways T2 Scheduled

Abu Dhabi is its destination,maybe there dropping off at istanbull then putting the plane back in service where it operates from at Abu Dhabi airport
That is a scheduled flight. City will not be on that. Common misconception that because Etihad sponsor us we use their planes. With this being such a high profile match they may want us to use one of their aircraft but doubtful. City will charter a high end plane as they do for all European away matches.

That is a scheduled flight. City will not be on that. Common misconception that because Etihad sponsor us we use their planes. With this being such a high profile match they may want us to use one of their aircraft but doubtful. City will charter a high end plane as they do for all European away matches.
i think there using the etihad city livery plane as they did when they went to the Porto final, its bassed at A D Airport and runs a daily service, they brought it into Manchester for Portugal

i think there using the etihad city livery plane as they did when they went to the Porto final, its bassed at A D Airport and runs a daily service, they brought it into Manchester for Port

correction,looks like im wrong the plane used for portugal was unbranded if the information i have here is correct, sorry mate

i think there using the etihad city livery plane as they did when they went to the Porto final, its bassed at A D Airport and runs a daily service, they brought it into Manchester for Portugal
Could well be the case. Great publicity opportunity for Etihad. Its currently flying Frankfurt to Abu Dhabi. Will keep an eye on it weds/thurs to see if it comes to Manchester. Stunning looking aircraft.

I've just stumbled across that restaurant when calling into an Irish bar - that's dinner sorted

Just paid 70Tl for a 50cl bottle of Tuborg

Does that sound right or is it tourist price?
What’s it looking like between cash and cards mate? Thinking of taking a small amount of cash and putting the majority on contactless.

correction,looks like im wrong the plane used for portugal was unbranded if the information i have here is correct, sorry mate
Yes just looked at images of City players getting off their plane on Porto it was a boring plain white A330(?). Hope they do use the City branded Etihad one for Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.