Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Manchester to Istanbul Friday, then back via Dalaman to Manchester Sunday both with easyJet, booked after the Bayern first leg so got good prices, the Manchester to Istanbul is now at £600!

Manchester to Istanbul Friday, then back via Dalaman to Manchester Sunday both with easyJet, booked after the Bayern first leg so got good prices, the Manchester to Istanbul is now at £600!
Nice one, looks like a good route home for the price still!

I'd happily book right now if it was confirmed to never change in the slightest but the risk of it moving after paying for flights is too much for me, atleast if Real win on Wednesday I'll get a mini break away.

Atlanta > Madrid > Athens(Thursday night) > Istanbul (Friday - Monday) > Milan (Monday - Thursday) > Barcelona (Thursday - Sunday) > Madrid > Atlanta

Backup hotels booked in Barcelona & Lisbon in case final gets moved

Atlanta > Madrid > Athens(Thursday night) > Istanbul (Friday - Monday) > Milan (Monday - Thursday) > Barcelona (Thursday - Sunday) > Madrid > Atlanta

Backup hotels booked in Barcelona & Lisbon in case final gets moved
Some trip that, regardless of if we get there or not

I’ve booked 4 nights in Marmiris with a Jet 2 package from Manchester airport £340 .
I’ve also booked an internal flight from Dalaman to Istanbul on the day of the game for £60 in case we get there along with a hotel 8km away from the ground.
If we don’t get there still got a nice wkend in Marmiris

I’ve booked 4 nights in Marmiris with a Jet 2 package from Manchester airport £340 .
I’ve also booked an internal flight from Dalaman to Istanbul on the day of the game for £60 in case we get there along with a hotel 8km away from the ground.
If we don’t get there still got a nice wkend in Marmiris
Nice

A lot appear to leaning towards a 4 night trip Thurs - Mon
We plan the same from Gatwick (IF)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.