Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Confirmed flights I've had on hold with Turkish Airlines, Manchester to Istanbul direct for £380. Fly Weds 7th and return Mon 12th.
Bit boring I know and would normally have looked at some of the more indirect routes for cheaper. When saw I could lock the flights in for that price and direct as well I went for it.
Apartment near Taksim Sq. was booked many months ago. Not the best place but got decent reviews on Booking.com. Five bed apartment for 5 nights for £300 all in.
Can't wait.

Looking at staying in around Istanbul itself.
What are the travel links to the stadium like ?
Goggle maps saying around 1 hour

8th june man - copenhagen , easy jet ,ryanair price gone mental
9th june copenhagen - istanbul , turkish air
11th istanbul - copenhagen ,turkish
12 th copenhagen - man easy jet

£350

Pegasus have added some more flights Thurs and Sunday still coming to £700-800 quid though but you can pay £22 extra for full refund up to 12 hours before flight. might be an option whilst we await Spike/Club/tickets etc!

Was looking at Sofia followed by overnight train but the timings didn’t work out. Luckily managed to get some reasonable flights last week. Fortunately it paid off. Those flights are no longer available and less convenient ones are twice the price.
As an experienced traveller on Balkan trains I would say that train travel in the Balkans is not to be taken lightly, unlike train travel in Western Europe. Especially risky are overnight trains between Sofia and Istanbul, where coaches can be subject to roaming gangs. Travel in groups, never singly.
As for hotel bookings stick to well known booking agencies or directly with hotels. I'd avoid Trivago which has a tendency to throw up 'cheap' deals from spurious agencies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.