Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Tbf to Klopp, he's gone full Mourinho tonight with the way he's set them up. And it'' probably just work.

Will someone please explain to me how the red Scouse finished on 97 points?
s-l1000.jpg

Absolute bollocks explanation of that handball....hoddle called it right, this is what boils my blood because the spurs winning goal which hit the body and then the arm was given against us, and written in the press that the goal counts because that is the law as it hit the body first

Well thats what just happened then but now they give it as an offence

Absolute fucking garbage

VAR is just going to be another way of manipulating results.

Absolute bollocks explanation of that handball....hoddle called it right, this is what boils my blood because the spurs winning goal which hit the body and then the arm was given against us, and written in the press that the goal counts because that is the law as it hit the body first

Well thats what just happened then but now they give it as an offence

Absolute fucking garbage
This is the crucial point though... the referee didn’t even realise it hit Llorente’s arm after his chest. They didn’t show him the best angle. He came back onto the pitch pointing at his chest. He didn’t see what really happened. As frustrating as it was, I don’t blame the ref, I blame whoever decided to cut that camera angle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.