Champions League Final | Official Short Film

Loved the goal clip on it too just to see how mental our fans went. I was too busy jumping around myself at the game to really notice but I think that clip shows it in its glory!

Loved the goal clip on it too just to see how mental our fans went. I was too busy jumping around myself at the game to really notice but I think that clip shows it in its glory!
I think the majority of us have scars on the back of our legs and shins as badges of honour from that moment

Speaking of city films are we not releasing a documentary series like the All or Nothing one? There was lots of clips of dressing room scenes and team talks on some montage a couple of weeks ago.
I reckon that will take a while to produce

Brilliant film but does anyone know why Gundo was shouting at Dias to come to him as " I can't see " . What was that all about ?
CTID
quite a few eye openers in that film. Not sur myself about that bit, just normal training I thought. But for Gundo to be that much influential or integral is something that surprised me more.

Good film.

The moments when the Rodri goal went in and when the final whistle blew will stay with me forever. I was lucky enough to experience it with my two lads at the game. Fucking brilliant!

I got goosebumps watching it back again also.

Great to see what it meant to Pep & the players too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.