Champions League Final | Official Short Film

It's amazing, I think sometimes as fans we think there's only us that feel the emotions of the game but seeing Pep, Rodri etc crying their eyes out really got to me, they aren't robots, they are humans that are literally busting their arses week after week, yes they get paid a shitload of money but a lot of players at the top level miss seeing their kids growing up and spend a lot of time away from home, a long season fighting for everything, must be incredibly emotionally taxing

Reactions: CC1
It's amazing, I think sometimes as fans we think there's only us that feel the emotions of the game but seeing Pep, Rodri etc crying their eyes out really got to me, they aren't robots, they are humans that are literally busting their arses week after week, yes they get paid a shitload of money but a lot of players at the top level miss seeing their kids growing up and spend a lot of time away from home, a long season fighting for everything, must be incredibly emotionally taxing

This is true. Imagine how they reacted to the Madrid loss last season.

My old man turned 84 yesterday, we watched this together. It’s the second time I’d seen him cry (1st being last Saturday when we lifted the cup.)

It’s beyond amazing. The clip of John stones on the pitch with his kids is too good

Just watched it. This got me.

You. Fucking. King.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622_191828_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230622_191828_YouTube.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 34
Just utterly fantastic. Everything about and who Manchester City are right there . The sheer raw togetherness of the players, staff and fans shines brightly . Also the class of Inter Milan on and off the pitch , incredible pure emotion on another level .

Speaking of city films are we not releasing a documentary series like the All or Nothing one? There was lots of clips of dressing room scenes and team talks on some montage a couple of weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.