Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

I don't feel glad I was there at the moment. All that hassle, paranoia, effort, expense...all that walking: we did 21000 steps on Saturday and forgot to eat after 1pm, only to find everything closed at 10.30. My wallet being nicked didn't help either although we are going to be featured in a US tv documentary who filmed me and my mate. It really is no consolation at the moment:

Hi mate, I did the interview with Guillem as well, wasn’t it a blast? A real Pro at the interviewing game, made me feel like I was chatting to a mate. Let’s see how much of the stuff doesn’t end up on the cutting room floor :O

Ours was cute little blonde
That's a exception, most were small with long dark hair, all very friendly and spoke really good English told her the butty we got in the lunch box was crap, she agreed and said she had one but put in the rubbish after one bite

I don't feel glad I was there at the moment. All that hassle, paranoia, effort, expense...all that walking: we did 21000 steps on Saturday and forgot to eat after 1pm, only to find everything closed at 10.30. My wallet being nicked didn't help either although we are going to be featured in a US tv documentary who filmed me and my mate. It really is no consolation at the moment:

Sounds more like a nightmare,and the world gets to see your dodgy mug on the box to round it off!

In a couple of weeks you'll look back in fondness,im sure.

Hi mate, I did the interview with Guillem as well, wasn’t it a blast? A real Pro at the interviewing game, made me feel like I was chatting to a mate. Let’s see how much of the stuff doesn’t end up on the cutting room floor :O
Were you the guy in white? We were the two who did interviews straight after you in the square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.