Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Be plenty more finals in the next few years
We will win the next 1

I'll guarantee you if he'd done that and we'd lost, everyone would be saying "Why didn't we change it for a team that have already beaten us twice" - last time they beat us Rodri and Ferdo started.
Wrong no one wanted Rodri and fern in the same side we haven’t played our best team against Chelsea once.

Gundogun has got goals this year, agreed, when he's played forward. Which is a far cry from what he's been able to do the last 4 Years. How goals this year have come because of the dirty work that cancelo and Bernardo have been doing behind him, that he was supposed to do originally

Gundogun has got goals this year, agreed, when he's played forward. Which is a far cry from what he's been able to do the last 4 Years. How goals this year have come because of the dirty work that cancelo and Bernardo have been doing behind him, that he was supposed to do originally
This **** still here ?

As soon as the line up came out we all knew it was going to be a strange game. Players playing out of position etc.

Pep set us up in the worst possible way tonight. How he sat down with all his backroom staff and said "this is the line up" and no one challenge it, is beyond me.
Not only that, we have been playing with defensive mids and no strikers for most of the season, and that won us the Premier League, then for the most important game you come out with no DM? And end with 2 strikers, lol Pep

1. Play your best team, i.e. the one you've played all season to get to the final.
2. When you get a chance to play the opponent of an upcoming game, play your best team to make sure it's good enough.
3. If you get ANOTHER chance after fucking up the first chance, don't make the same mistake again.
4. See number 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.