Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I am angry at that. Keystone cops tactics. They are a good side. Had a bad feeling all week and hate being vindicated.

Just off to bed after sharing Vino with friends Porto. We all knew at team selection it was gone and confito5 mbs in. Why pick a 6 who hasn’t played 6 all season and Sterling who has s
Bee shite all season. Pep lost the team with his selection and the players are disgrace for Sulking about it regardless. Best chance ever we will get to win it and pep fucked uo massively. Sackable offence.... maybe
Another learning curve mate...

The only replay I saw was goalside from a considerable distance where you couldn't see clearly. It looked to me like it hit his arm which was away from his body. I have no problem if it was a correct call, I just want to know, has anyone got a link?
The ref actually had good game tonight and to think I thought he was going to be the reason we would lose.

As soon as the line up came out we all knew it was going to be a strange game. Players playing out of position etc.

Pep set us up in the worst possible way tonight. How he sat down with all his backroom staff and said "this is the line up" and no one challenge it, is beyond me.

No. But seeing as Chelsea had beaten us twice in recent succession (now thrice), why would we approach tonight's match with an out of form Sterling, & no CDM's? :-|
I do agree, but it doesn't alter the fact of the non performance, maybe it was peps take on third time lucky against them,? Who knows, but I'll argue that was a good enough 11 to beat anybody, we just didn't perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.