Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Did Gundogan shag your missus because by god have you been on a rampage tonight about him! The man is our top goalscorer and won us nearly 20 points from a number 8 position - if you can name me a player in world football that has done similar then you've done well.

Give it a rest though, it's fucking boring.
Ignore the wumming prick, can’t even spell his name

Get close to the only man near him and then try and tackle him and not give him a free run at the net....really...how old are you ? have you ever played football ?
I am 52 but i'm fucked if i know what that has to do with anything. The whole defence got pulled to the right and Dias should have stopped more central. It was like the seas parting.

One thought just sticks in my head tonight and it frustrates me more than me as a fan feeling down for us losing personally. I feel for Sergio. Just like I did Vinny and Silva. Another legend leaving without a Champions league medal because of fucking journeymen and a manager who is like a mad scientist in games sometimes. Absolutely gutted for him.

Only the 2nd time this season Rodri, Fern or both haven't started a match. Not sure what justified Sterling's selection and how Mahrez lasted the full game I'll never know.
Rodri and Fern started the FAC match v Chelsea....

I think you're all daft, there's no knowing what a different lineup would have made. We could have lost by more, then we'd be asking why he didn't try something different

I am 52 but i'm fucked if i know what that has to do with anything. The whole defence got pulled to the left and Dias should have stopped more central. It was like the seas parting.
I'm 55 and you get near a man if the rest of the defence is moved apart FFS ....simple basic defending....who do you think he should be marking just out of interest ????????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.