Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

i find it annoying that so many City fans have turned against Sterling. His form has slipped because he's no longer an automatic starter. He was no better or worse than any other City player today.
I find it annoying and bizarre why Pep played him. He kept their LB quiet, but otherr than that...shite!

How can you be sure without seeing a proper replay? If it's not a penalty, then why not show us the footage?

It feels like a cover up. I just want to know the truth. At the moment I feel like we're been screwed by VAR can someone get proper footage? I want to know whether to boo at future CL games ;-)
Never a pen but the block on Kev should have been a red.

This exactly, we don't think we have a right too win every game, however when the manager doesn't play your strongest team in a champions league final it's gonna make fans think what if? And also piss them off
And such criticisms are perfectly fine. What I despise most of all are those of us who feel that criticisms of performances by the team = 'hatred' of the club. It's not hatred, it's mere exasperation and disappointment.

Guarenteed, no Blue would ever abandon the club after a CL Final defeat; just lament on what might have been.

My ideal team for next year

Ederson
NewLeft back
Stones
Dias
Lapirte
New. rightback
Fernandinho
Kante
KDB
Grealish
Torres
Kane
Sterling
Foden
Bernardo

Bye-bye Gundogun Rodri Mahrez Cancelo jesus

Walker Ziv maybe one more year.

I'm truly sick of Gundogun and Rodri
Did Gundogan shag your missus because by god have you been on a rampage tonight about him! The man is our top goalscorer and won us nearly 20 points from a number 8 position - if you can name me a player in world football that has done similar then you've done well.

Give it a rest though, it's fucking boring.

We wouldnt have won the title this season without Gundogan , his goals won games and 18 points into the bargain, i understand you dont like him , but put a well though out reason for your dislike and we you might be taken seriously.
All right -here's a well thought out reason - or several. Gundogun doesn't support the defence, can't prevent counters, is a sitting duck on the counter, moves slower than a tank, is not creative - certainly no patch on David Silva, doesn't provide enough assists, can't shoot, loses his man constantly on corners, can't tackle.

He did get goals this year but they were tap ins mostly, helped by cancelo and Bernardo doing the donkey work in the middle he failed so miserably to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.