Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Berts Neck

Easily offended? You are on the wrong forum bud. Rawk is that way ————> dippercunts.com
And it didnt take long for the threats to have a pop at someone did it..??? speaks volumes..threats of violence should be banned on this forum.

wolviedinho

And it didnt take long for the threats to have a pop at someone did it..??? speaks volumes..threats of violence should be banned on this forum.
Threats of violence is totally unacceptable. I did not suggest that course of action in any shape or form. I will go have a look at my previous post to double check I did not inadvertently say something idiotic. Emotions run high when posters are deliberately trying to wind up blues.

Berts Neck

Threats of violence is totally unacceptable. I did not suggest that course of action in any shape or form. I will go have a look at my previous post to double check I did not inadvertently say something idiotic. Emotions run high when posters are deliberately trying to wind up blues.
Not from you Wolvie, from him, read his post !!! He mentions having a pop, I was backing you up !!! You are a decent poster.

wolviedinho

Sorry, but that makes no sense whatsoever!

Why would I post on the occasions you mention? Read what it says under my name. Jeez, you're not very bright are you mate? You and your girlfriends are just spoiling for a fight - directing your childish anger towards someone who has shown absolute respect here at all times.

I tell you what, if I can get City away tickets next season I'll let everyone here know. I'll have a beer with the grown ups, and then the cry babies can have a pop face to face. I've always hated keyboard warriors.
Bwahaha absolutely pathetic. Have a pop? Stop making threats of violence you grad A twat.It didn’t take you long to crumble under a bit of gentle prodding.Do us all a favour and take your misguided uneducated drivel about our football over to ragcafe.

Keyboard warrior strikes again. I am actually embarrassed for you. Maybe it’s time to have a good look in the mirror and see what kind of bellend you have become. Imagine taking the time to sign up to a city forum and construct a frivolous fairytale of absolute nonsense.

Wow well done on being the idiot of the day. Round of applause…twat.

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
Still keep asking myself why did he pick Sterling, can't get it out of my head
I guess he looked and looked at the Chelsea defence and midfield and thought Raheem's pace and direct running was the key to unlock it and he was to score early on.

It does seem very weird to pick a player who had struggled so much for form in the second half of the season but Raz can be decisive as he was for England against Croatia.

If we had played any other team in the final I think Pep would have stuck with the obvious 11 and we would have won. Chelsea's strong defence and energy in midfield worried Pep and made him try to do something clever.

blue b4 the moon

He was undoubtedly concerned about the full backs pushing up on us but leaving the middle wide open & then us not attacking from wide positions was a bigger problem.

Anyway time to put this to bed, he dosen't get much wrong apart from in CL knockout games.

Roll on next season.

ws01

He took Phil away from the position he was absolutely nailing though. Genuinely looking a world beater in. Took away our width, the ability to put a ball into the box, and goalscoring threat.

Makes no sense at all.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.