Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Pep fucked up, the players were fundamentally weaker, both phsyically and mentally, than chelsea.
Everything went their way, nothing went our way. Terrible day at the office.

Still, some of the comments and posts on here are more embarrassing than when Nasri ducked out of the way from Van Pussys free-kick, maybe there should be some form of 10 minute cool down between posts?

I pray that the board finiance some proper movement in the transfer market because that front line is fucking shit.
I think you should take your own advice mate. Embarrasing to say the front line is shit, we won the league by a mile again, league cup again and 3 wins from a first ever quad and you're saying they're shit? Piss off.

We could’ve played a few more hours, never looked like scoring. Chelsea keeper not have to make a save in a European final? Embarrassing.

Normal managers find a successful system and stick with it.

Pep finds a successful system plays it all year then plays a system he's never used for the biggest game of that season.

Rinse Repeat.

Can’t blame the players tonight, all on Pep again can’t believe it what a fuck up. His tactics neutralised our best players.

Sorry Pep all down to piss poor team selection playing a clearly out of form Sterling and no holding midfielder. Once they had scored might as packed up and gone home . I cannot remember the last time I could just not see a goal coming

Pep is the best manager in the world over 38 games.

In a one off, must win game, he's completely lost it. He's inept. No other word for it. Inept.

He simply ruined our chances today. The players didn't know WTF was going on. Totally fucked us up. Totally.
I think he’s just obnoxious in these big games. It’s all very “look at me”. Most managers would play their best teams, instead he does something totally out of the ordinary that fans and media outlets look at and say “Classic Pep, exquisite”.

Was the same when he threw out a totally different starting 11 in the semi-final of the FA cup. He’s a great manager but also has flaws, his ego being one of them.

We beat Dortmund and PSG by playing as a team. They all knew their jobs and got it done. Pep threw that away to try and outthink Tuchel and it just didn't work. I can accept losing a one off cup game but not when we deliberately sabotage ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.