Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Why don’t you fuck off you red ****
Fuck off. I’m absolutely livid at the most obviously shit team selection I have seen in a long time, after Pep seemingly realising that playing our best team in our best way is the key. Allow me to be fucking pissed off about that and vent. Nobody in the stadium will have liked the team either. They can let off steam in the ground. I’m letting off steam here.

The reaction on here when the team sheet was announced would have been the same reaction as our players had and the same reaction would have been seen in the Chelsea dressing room.

Our players thinking "so, how are we meant to play?" and their players thinking "great, no Fernandhino in the middle".
Every fucking time . I wasted my time in a bar full of Chavs and scum to watch the inevitable happen after that selection.
You just fucking knew
Sterling? Don't anyone ecen try and explain that one. Foden should have been running rings round fat James and Chigwell
On you Pep sorry

Not only on Pep. He didn‘t bottle it by himself. Disgraceful performance by almost two handful players
It's not easy you know. Especially when you are a goal down, and Chelsea are just defending the penalty area. Almost impossible to break them down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.