Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Pep fucked that up with the starting line up. He managed to neutralise all of our best players in the first half.

It was almost comical at the end trying to rely on long throw ins like Stoke.

Shit night at the office.

Sterling getting linked with Arsenal on day of our final, him saying if City lose its because of ourselves 2 days back, all seemed to suggest he played his hand well in making sure Pep starts him.

I forgot to say in my earlier post. I’m so proud of our team. Ok we lost but those lads played their hearts out. We should be proud of them. We got there, we got to the flaming final of the Champions League. We are Champions of England.
Be proud City fans. Be proud of our lads please.
They didn't play their hearts out, they fucking froze. Disgraceful performance

Another Master class from Pep on how to feck up an important CL game. Starting with Sterling who has been pants for months and not playing Rodri/Fernando as DM from the off.
Then we froze like a Rabbit in the headlights.
I dispare I really do.

Chelsea were unbelievably disciplined, fantastic defensively, tactically astute. Fair play to them, on the night they deserved to win. Completely gutted but we will have other opportunities and we cant criticise anyone for lack of effort. We played 10 of the 11 almost all of us would have picked so I really don't understand the bleating going on. We gave it our best shot and came up short. A premier title, carabou cup and CL final in the same season I will take.

I feel so sorry for Kevin. He will have some bloody headache tomorrow. Stay safe all blues in Porto. Next season we go again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.