Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

give over matey
just take the defeat and the city players did not turn up ? stones was a panic waiting to happen all night
Exactly we are a fucking team every defeat isn’t on pep some players didn’t turn up and Chelsea where excellent. It happens we haven’t got a divine right to win everything. And besides could be worse your dad could be a Chelsea fan like mine ffs!

Pep got it wrong again and he will never win us a champions league but tbh I’m not really that bothered about that but what fucking really annoys me is how has sterling who has been shit all season managed to get into the pitch and actually be the captain in arguably our most important game ever. As soon as ferdy came on and strengthened the midfield we looked better but by that point the game had gone . Rudiger should be banned for what he did aswell .

KDB sorry for me this season the most overacted player in the league
Give it a bloody rest ffs tonight is not the night for this crap.

KDB along with every other player tonight just weren't at it including our coaching staff. We will build from this. We are spoiled to have a player like De Bruyne at our club.

Man people giving the whole 'Chelsea were great' routine

Chelsea are fucking dog shite

Hoof and chase merchants. Fast but ultimately shit players up top. A midget DM who covers every blade of grass, and a packed back line. They're a boring, unimaginative team who barely troubled us the minute Dinho came on

This is though a game of margins. We play our best side, which includes Dinho at DM, Gundogan no where near DM, Foden on the left wing, and we win this. There is no surer thought in my head

Fuck me the fannies on here. Lost a final most of us dont give a fuck about. Anyone would think you'd never seen city lose before.
Think yourselves lucky, this shit was every fucking week when i was a lad.
I loved them then and I love them now.
Sterling is shit, pep out, why this, why that.
Ha ha you haven't a fucking clue.
This might be the stupidest post of the night and that takes some doing.

We never had a better time to win it. We had every player available, so what does Pep do? He plays a system we've not played all season. Compare that to Tuchel. Started exactly as you'd expect, and you could predict every substitution he made. And yet he still won.

Even Pep's substitutions were bizarre. When De Bruyne goes off, you look to Bernardo to take responsibility, but instead he takes him off. And the last 7 minutes of the game is just us lumping it into the box because we've taken off the players who can play those intricate passes.

Chelsea were brilliant all the way through. Won it because of their defence and workrate. If we played as well as we can, we'd beat them. We didn't, so we didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.