Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Chelsea have our number, Pep tried to change it by playing without a DM , it didnt work.

Chelsea defended brilliant ok went down abit easy.

Feel so sad for Sergio

Personally dont feel to upset in fact abit nonplussed about it.

We won the league the best team in England.

I would like to see the penalty shout again , but BT havent showed it.

I didnt know you could knock the ball onto your arm and its not a foul.

We put out a seriously odd XI and Chelsea just did Chelsea.
Yeah that's how sports are supposed to work. The fucking Patriots never benched Tom Brady in a Super Bowl, Rafa Nadal never played left-handed in a French Open final. Sports are easier to win when you play to your strengths. I guess we're lucky that Garcia and Ake didn't start too.

And I defended those ‘reduced’ line ups for those 2 games, but having seen tonight as well, I think we need to view those 3 game’s against Tuchel’s Chelsea as a whole, and in all 3 matches, regardless of players, we’ve been second best.
Very little in any of those defeats and 9 changes can't be overlooked no matter how you spin it, they were all close games where one mistake here or there made the difference. City are better than Chelsea best 11 for best 11, no doubt about that for me but we didn't play our best 11 and we didn't play to our best either, so it can't be surprise that Chelsea won because they are a good team("spent billions on it, they should be" :) ). Hats off to them but lets not hyperbole a easy to read situation.

Last edited:
I just wish we played our best 11 and formation and would have taken the losss completely different. Its the frustration that hurts most. The opportunity to win it when RM barca,dippers are not at their best and we avoided clashing with BM. It was by far the best opportunity to have our hands on it. GUTTED:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.