Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Chelsea were the better team. I cant fault anyone ... even Pep's lineup - not sure it'd have made a huge difference.

Just goes to show why we need to strengthen and be ready for next season because it'll be tough.

We made it to our first (of many CL finals). Its a huge step forward. I'm very proud of the team

All that said... I'm very drunk.

Wrong line up, sorry Pep.

Sticking Gundog as a holding midfielder which has been proven as the wrong decision time and time again. Did you forget what he did a few months ago when playing further forward.

Raz, what the hell decided you to start him when he has been badly out of form all season.

Lost the game before a ball was kicked.

No complaints, they were clearly the best team. They found space easily and easily shut us out.
Tonight just highlighted our failings, no attacking threat, no forward, awful set pieces yet again and Pep tinkering too much.

They are just set up perfectly to beat us. Pep isn’t some wanker or fucking idiot. It happens Chelsea played better than us we play into their hands and they deserved their win. Feels like it’s not to be in this competition with our current set up. Devastated

We play our usual CL set up and I think we win that. No control in the middle of the park. Bonkers line up. Not sure what he was thinking.. he hasn’t bothered to play His best 11 against Chelsea once. Weird.

The moment we saw Sterling on team sheet we knew this was coming.
Sterling losing the battle with James in first 15mins set the tone of the game.
Mahrez, Gundogan shocking too and UEFA screwed us with this ref, no way we were winning once the rag cxnts lost.

The belters at Pep make no sense to me. We have played them 3 times and barely broken through. I think it was appropriate to try something, it just didn’t work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.