Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Today feels like taking a supermodel up to your hotel room and watching Netflix with her all night
couple-watching-tv-imagerymajestic1.jpg

At this stage, I don't understand why he doesn't put the best team out and if we lose no one is going to blame him. The only two positions up for debate were Zinc and Cancelo and Rodri and Fern and honestly even then I think most fans knew their faves.
I'll guarantee you if he'd done that and we'd lost, everyone would be saying "Why didn't we change it for a team that have already beaten us twice" - last time they beat us Rodri and Ferdo started.

Peps got it far to comfy at City. Does what he wants with no worries....

We need one of the backroom staff to step up and tell him.
Pep reminds me of BigMal , innovative and always looking to keep on step of the opposition a brillinat coach but he had Joe Mercer as a steadying influence and quite sure he nipped Malcom's crazier ideas's in the bud.
Bit it was a different era and i dont think any backroom staff would be able to tell Pep what to do , management by proxy does not exist anymore.

The only replay I saw was goalside from a considerable distance where you couldn't see clearly. It looked to me like it hit his arm which was away from his body. I have no problem if it was a correct call, I just want to know, has anyone got a link?
You can watch it for the next 2 days and it still won't be a penalty.

Disappointing they left one of their worst performances of the season for the biggest game of the season. Totally disjointed, lack of threat going forward and deserved nothing. Definitely need to add some pace to the attack this summer.

He passes sideways and backwards when the pass isn't on, he doesn't just float a shit cross in for the sake of it. I don't know if you've noticed but we like to play possession based football, I agree Gundogan was shit tonight but thats not on him it's on Pep for throwing him under the bus and playing him in holding midfield.
Gundogun has got goals this year, agreed, when he's played forward. Which is a far cry from what he's been able to do the last 4 Years. How goals this year have come because of the dirty work that cancelo and Bernardo have been doing behind him, that he was supposed to do originally

Nope, just checked in the parallel universe a 2-0 win, Mahrez in the 32nd minute, Jesus 88th min counter. A tight game, but one our midfield were on top of.
NO you forgot Foden‘s chAnce at minute 27 which was blocked by rüdigerd tackle. Please watch that it would land into right corner!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.